Terms & Conditions
These terms & conditions constitute an agreement of terms of business between ‘ViaFosa Limited’ and any person, party or company which participates in, enters into or by any other means seeks or acquires any of the products or services offered by ViaFosa Limited.
Seeking to or acquiring any product or services as offered by Viafosa Limited implies that the party, company or representative of a company has both read and agrees with the terms and conditions as laid out in this web page.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect statutory rights as laid out within the laws of the England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
All and any disputes of these terms and conditions will only be adjudicated within the bounds of the laws of England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Access to these terms and conditions is made available from every page within this website. It is therefore assumed that every visitor to these websites has read, understands and agrees to these terms and conditions. Ignorance of or failure to read these terms and conditions will not be considered as a reasonable excuse for failing to comply with that which is laid out within these terms and conditions.
- No products will be dispatched for delivery until an amount equal to the full cost of the product plus any delivery charge is received as cleared funds within our bank account.
- The full amount payable is that which is identified as ‘Total Payable’ within order details as supplied to you at the time of purchase.
- Shipping & Returns: We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your purchase from ViaFosa. Once you receive your goods, you have seven days to decide whether you wish to keep them or return them. You can either arrange to return the goods yourself or you can ask us to collect them from you. If you choose the latter, then you will be charged for the cost of collection. Please note all items must be returned in their complete original packaging and in an unused condition. Items which are not returned in their original packaging, or parts are missing, or have been assembled, will not be refunded. Delivery charges are non-refundable unless the goods have been damaged by our courier. We will not accept items back which have been assembled or are not in their original packing or form. Photographic evidence MUST be supplied to support any damaged/faulty items. Failure to do so will result in your claim being closed. All refund enquiries must be made by telephone to our retail shop on 0115 9622009
- Deliveries: Once you have opened your water distiller and you discover faulty/damaged goods or missing parts, you must notify us within 48 hours by telephone on 0115 9622009. Unless this is done within this specified time, we do not hold responsibility for damages or loss of contents in your delivery. If the goods are damaged and we are unable to repair the item to manufacturing standards, we will send a replacement item if in stock (it may have to be ordered) upon confirmation that the damaged item has been returned to us. Furthermore, please check all parts for damages before assembly, as we will not hold any responsibility for damaged claims once the item has been assembled. Please note once you have received your goods and inspected them to your satisfaction before assembling your goods, we highly recommend that you carefully follow the instructions provided for the process of assembling your item/s. Viafosa does not hold any responsibility for items that have been assembled incorrectly.
- Your right to cancel: We fully understand that your circumstances may alter. You may cancel your order (once accepted by us) before dispatch by telephoning 0115 9622009. In doing so, we will charge you an additional £20 administration fee. If we receive your request to cancel after dispatch